1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

New Market compatibility list not showing

Discussion in 'Droid 2 Tech Issues' started by warped1987, Jun 19, 2011.

1. warped1987

warped1987 New Member

I've seen that there is a new change to the market, not when you go to download an app it shows a lisgt of compatible phones, well my Market doesn't seem to have this list on apps i go to download. Is it a D2G thing or do all the apps not have a list and I've just gotten all the ones without it? Lol, please help

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums
  2. ben96

ben96 New Member

most apps don't have a list of compatible devices however sometimes they do.If you wanna make sure an app will work on your phone look at the reviews from people who have the same or similar phone.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums
  3. warped1987

warped1987 New Member

Well thats what I've always done, i have yet to come acrosss an app my D2G cant run, but just wonder why i haven't come across an app that hasn't shown this new market feature i keep reading about

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums
  4. silverfang77

silverfang77 Member

I've seen the compatibility thing on the desktop version of the Market, but not on the Android Market app.