New Leaked Photos Of Motorola's new Droid HD alongside Droid Bionic

EFGantry

Reaction score
oh sweet jaysus! the mythical beast is real!! :icon_ banana::icon_ banana: niiiiiiiice....

any ability to comment on processor - OMAP 4430/4460/4470?? holiday release?? man, i'm salivating! :)

Arkbird

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
Can you provide half a picture of this device? Not that you have anything to prove if you actually have it, I just want to see a different picture of it.

EFGantry

Reaction score
so, in essence, it's not much different than the Bionic - a much slimmer design, and maybe a different processor...?

Malvado

DF News Team/Mod
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Quick question. Verizon holds the rights to use the "DROID" phrase right? So is this destined for Verizon? Since I see no branding on it.

Sent from my DROID 3 directly to YOU!

Malvado

DF News Team/Mod
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Just read this is the supposed Motorola Dinara

EFGantry

Reaction score
yeah, the guys over at HoFo (wnrussell, winston25, and kbman) have been pretty adamant that the Dinara is an at&t device.

BMX/Panda just posted over at AC that the DHD is coming to vzw, and strongly implied that it will be LTE. now the question remains whether the DHD will have any upgrades over the Bionic, other than just being thinner.

jimmy2179428

Reaction score
Quick question. Verizon holds the rights to use the "DROID" phrase right? So is this destined for Verizon? Since I see no branding on it.

Correct. This is destined for Verizon. There are two versions. This one without the logo is destined for other markets ie:Europe

EFGantry

Reaction score
so, it's not a true 1280x720 hd screen, and DL is reporting from sources that it has a "different" screen than the Bionic - that leaves a.............??

Mustang02

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P/5X
With the Name Droid HD... I am guessing that Verizon is going to get this phone since they own the Droid Trademark? What do you guys think?
Lucas Films owns the "Droid" Trademark not Verizon.