New leak!

texasPI

Reaction score
Such bullsh!t. I'll keep waiting, I refuse to buy an unsubsidized phone and $299 is too much. VZW keeps screwing us all. No more NE2, no more 1 year contracts, etc.

I'm just not that excited about this device anymore. *sigh*

GBH2

Reaction score
D1 was only $199.00 the first phone that went above 200 was TB if I recall. Unless it was one of those crazy big satellite phones.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

I paid $1800.00 for my first Cellular Phone, a panasonic 3W. $1 per minute, no free minutes, lol.

rayw796

Reaction score
It all gets a little confusing with all the conflicting informative going around. I stopped by a new Verizon store this evening just to compare some screens. However, all their smart phones were fakes, so couldn't compare anything. One of the reps came over and I told him what I was doing and that I was waiiting for the Bionic. He told me it had been canceled. I am sure this is a franchise store, so I just left. I figure he was hoping to sell me something now.

I wish Verizon or Motorola would just put out some information!!!

smokiedabong

Reaction score
I wish they'd just tell us the reason for the "chin."

Do you think there's actually a technical reason for the extended bottom? Just seems unnecessary and makes the phone less symmetrical.

ps. To the guy saying it's fake, feel free to point out what's fake, or is your club exclusive? =x

come on man open your eyes, the screen isint even centered on the phone, Bionic text is to big, the motorola logo is wrong, bottom left side of the phone is curved more then the right side, dx2 and others are missing from the left scroll

just a rushed sloppy photoshop

Of course it's done in Photoshop , what do you think Verizon design team is using to edit graphics on their banners ?

OP
das2042

das2042

Reaction score
Look at the pic of the phone in the new leak then look at one of the older leaks the left bottom edge isn't rounded like it is in the other ones

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

rayw796

Reaction score
The sneak peek is showing an existing site under VW with the Bionic page added. You can see the site at DROID DOES. A link is available at the bottom of Verizons home page as well as the Bionic sign up page the link is Droid Does. The Bionic page fits in with the rest.

Covington

Reaction score
It all gets a little confusing with all the conflicting informative going around. I stopped by a new Verizon store this evening just to compare some screens. However, all their smart phones were fakes, so couldn't compare anything. One of the reps came over and I told him what I was doing and that I was waiiting for the Bionic. He told me it had been canceled. I am sure this is a franchise store, so I just left. I figure he was hoping to sell me something now.

I wish Verizon or Motorola would just put out some information!!!

It hate when the reps say it's been cancelled. They're referring to the old Bionic which was scrapped and the new one is the one you've been seeing in the pictures floating around.
Also, I think I'm going to go to my local VZW store on Thursday or Friday and ask about the Bionic again. Thursday should be exactly 2 weeks from the scheduled release and VZW usually trains their reps 2 weeks in advance.
I still find it strange we have no steady specs...

DoctorV

Reaction score
I'm giving props to Turbodsm90 for calling this out for being fake. From now on I propose all leaked photos go through him first for verification :)