New leak says the Galaxy Note 7 sporting a 3,500mAh battery!

Preach2k

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hometown Brooklyn, NY Now Fuquay Varina, NC
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel XL/Galaxy Note 8
Twitter
DroidNCState
skt_galaxy_note_7-720x419.jpg

South Korea Telecom prematurely published an information page for the baseline variant of the Galaxy Note 7 carrying the model number SM-N930S. The web page does reveal that the device will feature a 3,500mAh battery, which 100mAh less than the cell that ships on board the Galaxy S7 edge. It also states that the unit itself weighs in at a mere 169g, which is 2g less than its predecessor, the Galaxy Note 5.

Are you satisfied with a 3,500mAh battery or were you hoping for a larger capacity? What do you think about this?
I am disappointed and I am hoping that it is not true! Why bring out a Premier phone with a lesser battery then the S7!

Source

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
You know I'd like more but 3500 or 4000 really not much difference in the long things if it

6S PLUS

hammerhead13

Gold Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy Note10+ 5G
I think it more of the fact this is the NEW Flagship yet spec'd lower than the previous Released Flagship Phone. The more leaks i see thexmore disappointed I am. I am skipping this one for the Droid Force once i can buy it off contract and go a different provider than VZW like Straight Talk.