New issue...

rogerthat227

Reaction score
I have recently noticed that at certain times the haptic feedback I am getting from my RAZR is weak or non-existant and at other times it is strong. I have had the phone for a little over a week and really only noticed this problem now...not sure if it was ongoing since I got the phone. I noticed a post on another droid thread mentioning this problem and the guy said he realized the haptic feedback was strong in a dark room or at night and weak under light or in the day. I tested this out for myself thinking it was crazy, but sure enough the feedback came back strong as soon as i stuck my arm into my dark closet. Now although this is a problem, I am a bit relieved that it most likely is not a physical problem with the phone but rather a software issue or some sort of sensor issue. Anyone else have any other info on this or noticing similar issues?

Einsteindks

Reaction score
Running a 3rd party keyboard (non-root), and gave up resetting haptic to short all the time. It would change to strong on its own. I have it set to click now, until the presumed software issue is resolved

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums