1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

New(ish) Droid owner

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by Chilazr, Mar 15, 2010.

1. Chilazr

Chilazr New Member

Hey everyone. I've had my Droid for just a bit longer than a week, I switched from an HTC Imagio. Owning that phone was just an exercise in frustration, and no, it actually wasn't due to WinMo. It was HTC's lousy interface. Anyways, I have my Droid now, and am now trying to get everything switched over and running on it. My biggest problem is e-mail. I have Outlook Express and really like it, so I think I'm just going to get rid of my old e-mail address and move my Gmail address into Outlook, that way I can still use the interface of that. But all that's kind of a hassle. And I don't like what my google ID is right now, so I want to change that but I don't know if that's possible without doing a hard reset on my phone. I'm looking forward to participating on these forums! :motdroidvert:
  2. AnneDroid

AnneDroid Rescue Squad

Welcome aboard, Chilazr! Sorry, I don't know how to solve your email problem, but the least I can do is bump you up so someone else can! Enjoy that new Droid!

:welcome:
    Last edited: Mar 15, 2010