New iPhone 8 Renders Look Awful

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
That home button will be removed for sure ...the question will be if they are able to get them sensors under screen ....I don't look forward to the second choice of a fingerprint sensor on back like Sammy...

7+

liftedplane

Gold Member
Reaction score
That home button will be removed for sure ...the question will be if they are able to get them sensors under screen ....I don't look forward to the second choice of a fingerprint sensor on back like Sammy...

7+
I'm telling you it all depends on placement. my finger falls directly on the scanner of my v20 as soon as I pick it up... unlike my girlfriends s7 where I have to awkwardly hold the device to scan my finger on the front.

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
I'm telling you it all depends on placement. my finger falls directly on the scanner of my v20 as soon as I pick it up... unlike my girlfriends s7 where I have to awkwardly hold the device to scan my finger on the front.

Yeah I agree ...so far early reviews on the S8s are not great but we shall see ...my next phones will probably be between Pixel Xl and Note 8 ...and iPhone 8 ...

7+