New Incredible owner

elppAnOssiP

Reaction score
I just pre-ordered the Incredible and look forward to getting to know the new toy. :icon_ banana: It's good to know there's a forum out there for Driod users---but I guess there's a forum out there for just about everything nowadays.

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I just pre-ordered the Incredible and look forward to getting to know the new toy. :icon_ banana: It's good to know there's a forum out there for Driod users---but I guess there's a forum out there for just about everything nowadays.

And there's a section for you Incredible owners, too! Droid Incredible Forum - Droid Forum - Verizon Droid & the Motorola Droid Forum Welcome to the forum, elppAnOssiP! We're glad that you've decided to join us! We're all just one BIG crazy family!

:welcome:

Serialkilla

Reaction score
Haha! Just realized what your username is...awesome. Welcome to the forum,and just wanna say that I too have pre-ordered the Incredible myself! Enjoy~

OP
E

elppAnOssiP

Reaction score
Haha! Just realized what your username is...awesome. Welcome to the forum,and just wanna say that I too have pre-ordered the Incredible myself! Enjoy~

Why...what ever are you talking about? :biggrin:

OP
E

elppAnOssiP

Reaction score
Well the old lady just called and said the Incredible was delivered just a few minutes ago. She's already activated it for me and at this very momnet is probably playing with my new unit :icon_eek: while I'm stuck at work.

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Well the old lady just called and said the Incredible was delivered just a few minutes ago. She's already activated it for me and at this very momnet is probably playing with my new unit :icon_eek: while I'm stuck at work.

You really don't look well, are you feeling OK? May be time for a sick day? :i-m_so_happy: