New ICS Leak for Bionic

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid Bionic' started by orangechoochoo, Jun 21, 2012.

1. deduct

deduct Senior Member

Ratings:
    +28
    Looks like people at droid hive are reporting overall faster performance. Slightly smaller ics keyboard. Some are still clocked at 1.0 after they flash it too.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC

2. bigred8380

bigred8380 Member

Ratings:
    +1
    Gotcha

I'm real happy with things on the 2233 build...just still not happy about losing the built in task manager the phone had pre-ics.

Go Launcher EX is impressive on ICS but not sure there built in task manager did as well as the built in Moto had in GB....

3. deduct

deduct Senior Member

Ratings:
    +28
    Yeah. 2233 has been very stable for me too. And i am overclocked so don't want to risk losing that perk either. Official ics cant be that far off anyway.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC

4. Bionic_Racer

Bionic_Racer Member

Ratings:
    +1
    Man i wish moto would just give us a ****ing ota update with ics. We've been waiting tooooo long!

They dont seem to care about us bionic owners, especially since verizon isnt even offering this phone anymore.

5. clellisx

clellisx New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    If they didn't care we surely wouldn't have these ICS leaks coming dow the pike now would we? Be thankful they even included the Bionic for the ICS family. After all, the Bionic is by technological timeline standards ancient.

Like most others I've seen the snap shots of internal postings showing ICS release dates and they have now missed the due date by more than 30 days. With the ICS rev# dropping/changing I would expect ICS OTA for the Bionic to land anytime now.
    However the Webtop 3.0 is STILL providing the lovely (Unfortunately blah blah blah) message. Even Nova launcher is sketchy as hell and quite honestly making my lapdock useless right now. I'm done with updating with leaks. I'm sticking to 2233 until the final ICS OTA releases. The benefits of ICS over GB is exciting and IMHO well worth dealing with having to FXZ.

And FWIW I have the extended battery on my Bionic and it will plug into the lapdock if you attempt to simply dock it at an angle. Very little added stress to the ports.

6. Tonik

Tonik Active Member

Ratings:
    +67
    They did the razr update first to keep its sales up. Remember MOTO is bleeding money. That is business and I am fine with that.

They have not forgotten about us.

7. jhom

jhom Active Member

Ratings:
    +36
    The announced drop date has been early q3. It looks like Moto/Verizon are working on that schedule. Many of us early adopters have learned to wait for our updates. Patience grasshopper, patience.

8. kennydied23

kennydied23 Member

Ratings:
    +2
    Is anyone else's flash player not working correctly? Viewing a video on the mobile youtube site works fine, but the desktop site (or any other flash video site like dailymotion) won't play the video. It just loads the player but freezes when the video is about to play.

9. tjk629

tjk629 Silver Member

Ratings:
    +65
    Current Phone Model:
    NEXUS 6
    What browsers are you using?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Droid Forums

10. kennydied23

kennydied23 Member

Ratings:
    +2
    Stock browser

11. clellisx

clellisx New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I just tried watching some videos on CNN with stock browser and it works fine. Try going into settings - advanced and reset to default.
    If that doesn't work, sometimes these oddities can also be cured by doing a hard reset.

12. Tonik

Tonik Active Member

Ratings:
    +67
    You Tube will work without Flash. Is Flash installed? Because on mine it was not, I had to manually install it. If it is installed then hit it in manage apps and delete all the cache and data and then uninstall and reinstall from the market.

Search tags for this page
battery and data manager disappeared
bionic moto fastboot.exe download
cfc.xml edit bionic
echo keeps rebooting
eclipse bionic rom
moto fastboot exe motorola xt875 download
motorola device manager 2.2.17 driver . rar descarga
phoneinfo.apk

vrz xt875 5.9.902.xt875.verizon.en.us cfc 01.xml

www.copyof(2233