New ICS Leak for Bionic

SamuriHL

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
We may get a chance to put our money where our mouth's are boys. It's coming before the holidays apparently. I am PSYCHED.

Reaction score
SamuriHL said:
We may get a chance to put our money where our mouth's are boys. It's coming before the holidays apparently. I am PSYCHED.

Your psyched. Really? Dev edition is going to be great for you guys. I got an upgrade and I still don't want to jump the gun yet.

bhp117

Reaction score
Glad that moto announced today they'll have dev edition for razr m and razr hd but i rather hope they announce 1 for razr maxx hd too that'll be the 1 i really want since the razr lineup have seal in battery wouldn't mind having a bigger battery
Too bad the razr hd doesnt have the edge to edge like in the razr m that looks great

SamuriHL

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
One of the articles I read said a RAZR MAXX HD Dev version is coming, as well, so, we shall see. At least it's not a unicorn like that S3 dev phone. The preorder for the RAZR M dev phone is already up and will be released on the 13th. That's pretty damn good. So yes, I AM psyched. I've said for quite a while now that my buying the Bionic was a mistake due to the locked bootloader and that when an opportunity arose to rectify the situation I'd take it. Those aren't just words. :)

bhp117

Reaction score
Now i know what i want for xmas
Razr maxx hd dev edition:biggrin:

If it comes out
And since the s3 can unlock bootloader i think thats why the dev edition dissappear

SamuriHL

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Possibly on the s3 theory. I don't fully buy it. In any case, I'm with you...I want a RAZR MAXX HD Dev phone. Man would THAT be sweet! HoRMHD?? Hmmmmmm.....

bhp117

Reaction score
Also the razr hd seems to have a much better build quality and looks much better than the s3
Did you notice the side bezel looks similar to the iphones design

SamuriHL

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Don't be pointing things out like that! :D What's wrong with you? Now Apple will sue over bezel design. LMAO! It really is a sweet looking phone. With a good dev community behind it I could really live with it for a few years.

aaf709

Nice Guy
Premium Member
Reaction score
Don't be pointing things out like that! :D What's wrong with you? Now Apple will sue over bezel design.

Of course Apple would have to prove that the Razr HD has that unique "touch bezel to drop phone signal" feature that the iPhone has. :biggrin:

SamuriHL

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Of course Apple would have to prove that the Razr HD has that unique "touch bezel to drop phone signal" feature that the iPhone has. :biggrin:

ROFL! Apple didn't have to prove anything in the case against Samsung. "Oh look that's a rectangle....and WE have a rectangle." "ohhhhhhhh, ahhhhhhh." The jury never even read the patents. What a joke. I can see it now. "OMG your phone has a BEZEL! TOTALLY RIPPED OFF FROM APPLE!" "ohhhhhhhhh, ahhhhhhhh" :D

tlarseth

Reaction score
ROFL! Apple didn't have to prove anything in the case against Samsung. "Oh look that's a rectangle....and WE have a rectangle." "ohhhhhhhh, ahhhhhhh." The jury never even read the patents. What a joke. I can see it now. "OMG your phone has a BEZEL! TOTALLY RIPPED OFF FROM APPLE!" "ohhhhhhhhh, ahhhhhhhh" :D

I have used both phones and to me both software, performance, and physical use of these two phones they are not even close to the same ballpark as each other. I don't know how Apple pulled this off, except a jury of a bunch of rich college kids who swear on Apple.

Maddog241

Reaction score
I have used both phones and to me both software, performance, and physical use of these two phones they are not even close to the same ballpark as each other. I don't know how Apple pulled this off, except a jury of a bunch of rich college kids who swear on Apple.

That was a total set-up from the start. Holding that trial in Apple's backyard...what a joke. The fruit owns that part of California and no one would stand a chance there. They let Jobs drive around with no registration plate on his car... Ridiculous...