New ICS Leak for Bionic

SamuriHL

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
229??!?!?! That's so several days ago. :D Get 230 and start living life!!! LOL!

jwilly216

Reaction score
SamuriHL said:
229??!?!?! That's so several days ago. :D Get 230 and start living life!!! LOL!

That was just a joke, right? Lol do I need to upgrade again

Edit: wow there really is a 230 lol. Thanks for the heads up

SamuriHL

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
The ICS builds all require you to be on 905. They are updates, not full builds, and as such won't apply over another ICS build. If you use my script you can quickly go back to 902, update to 905 and 230, and even root all without losing apps or data. The average time people are telling me is about 30 minutes which matches with my own experience.

Chrisdroidx

Reaction score
Has anybody find a Wi-Fi tether app that works with ICS the one i had for GB dont work anymore

SamuriHL

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Has anybody find a Wi-Fi tether app that works with ICS the one i had for GB dont work anymore

Can I ask you a stupid question? When you installed ICS, did you restore a backup from something like TiBU?

Chrisdroidx

Reaction score
SamuriHL said:
Can I ask you a stupid question? When you installed ICS, did you restore a backup from something like TiBU?

Yes i restore from TIBU

SamuriHL

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Yes i restore from TIBU

SIGH. That's confirming something SonicJoe said. People who are restoring their system settings using TiBU after the update are having all kinds of weird freaking problems. I'm guessing your home button no workie either. Please try booting into recovery, wipe the cache, reboot, and try your wifi tethering again. I'm very interested in if this works for you. Thanks!

Chrisdroidx

Reaction score
SamuriHL said:
SIGH. That's confirming something SonicJoe said. People who are restoring their system settings using TiBU after the update are having all kinds of weird freaking problems. I'm guessing your home button no workie either. Please try booting into recovery, wipe the cache, reboot, and try your wifi tethering again. I'm very interested in if this works for you. Thanks!
Everythings working on mine im just having problem with the free wifi tether app that i used on GB i didn't know if it supports ICS and is there another one that will

SamuriHL

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Everythings working on mine im just having problem with the free wifi tether app that i used on GB i didn't know if it supports ICS and is there another one that will

Ok. Try FoxFi and see if that works. It's reported to for some people.

sr.torres22

Reaction score
Chrisdroidx said:

I was able to use the Mobile Hotspot using the entitlement check mod on 2233. Haven't had the chance to flash the newer leaks. I don't see how it'll be any different.