New ICS Leak for Bionic

HeavyC

Reaction score
So 76 people currently in this thread and no new comments? Is everyone to busy playing with ICS? I'd love to hear more feedback. Maybe even some screenshots or a video!? Does lapdock work?

whomhead

Reaction score
I'm on it-
Restored root with Voodoo no problem.
Currently restoring apps with Titanium Backup.

One thing that isn't working for me- not able to connect to my work email (Lotus Notes) via Exchange like I was able to with the ICS roms.
Kinda sucks because it worked super slick. Guess I'll just have to suffer with the Lotus Travler app a while longer. Oh well, not a huge deal.

pctechdude

Reaction score
So i decided to take the plunge. What i can say for now, its much more responsive then gingerbread ever was on my bionic. Data seems extremely stable, but I'm in a 3g only area so sometime I will drive ten minutes to get 4g and test that. But so far seems to be great. Side note lost root and the supposed root method has not worked for me.

welsalex

Reaction score
orangechoochoo said:
I'm not a Bionic owner but I want to share some good news:

Found ICS leak on cheesecake. 6.7.2231 - DROID BIONIC - droidHIVE Forums

And it was reported to be rootable using the ICS root method, I assume that's the same method floating around the Droid4 forum. Don't ask me how to install it, I have no clue. After seeing all the disappointed Bionic owners chime in whenever a new ICS leak appears for the D4 and Razr, it's nice to see the Bionic get some love from Moto.

Super awesome news! Progress being made!!! Its extremely temping, but I'm going to wait for the official release.... I learned my lesson back when I jumped the gun installing 5.7.893.

striker85

Reaction score
Absolutely no issues for me. Its solid, stable and fast. Exchange mail is working for me. And face unlock is working though i dont really like it to begin with

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Droid Forums

haupman

Reaction score
It sounds like their are no bugs and Webtop 3.0 works (with tablet mode)??