new ics leak 6.7.232

jayrod

Reaction score

Tonik

Reaction score
I'm looking to put this leek on my wifes phone. She it's running 905 stock but rooted. I can just put this on the sdcard and install through stock recovery right? It's been a long time since i did it to mine.

Yes, it will work like that just fine. That is how I did mine. Just be aware you will have to RSDLite back to 905 when the OTA comes out. Not a big deal if you are comfortable with that, just pointing it out.

jcwilliams

Reaction score
Tonik said:
Yes, it will work like that just fine. That is how I did mine. Just be aware you will have to RSDLite back to 905 when the OTA comes out. Not a big deal if you are comfortable with that, just pointing it out.

Yea I'm very familiar with fxz and rsd lol I've done it a few times on my phone.

I think I'm going to have to do it on hers. I'm in recovery and getting a error message when i tried to install update from sdcard

SamuriHL

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Yea I'm very familiar with fxz and rsd lol I've done it a few times on my phone.

I think I'm going to have to do it on hers. I'm in recovery and getting a error message when i tried to install update from sdcard

See the PM I sent. Use the HoB and be done with it. 7.0 is about as simple as it gets now.

SamuriHL

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Glad you like it. Have fun with 232. You'll be back for the ota. ;)

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 2