NEW ICS leak .238

virgil71468

Reaction score
Sam way off topic here but i trust that you'd know if Anyone would. Is there a way or a "ONE Click" app out there like HOB to root "or not" and put a modded android o.s. on blackberry playbook 16g wifi?
Still rockin' moto ics leak .238 no problems

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Droid Forums

virgil71468

Reaction score
100.00 bucks on cl cant beat it with a stick. Fb and movies while on the road is what i got it for. Still kicks my wifes kindle fires butt. Thx for your thoughts though.

tlarseth

Reaction score
Sam way off topic here but i trust that you'd know if Anyone would. Is there a way or a "ONE Click" app out there like HOB to root "or not" and put a modded android o.s. on blackberry playbook 16g wifi?
Still rockin' moto ics leak .238 no problems

As for one click root, use Razr's Edge that works great, that is what I used on mine and it works on 238. As far as getting Android on a Blackberry I seriously doubt it will ever be possible, the Blackberry isn't powerful enough to handle the Android OS, not to mention different Hardware means custom drivers for the phone which I doubt anyone would give up the time to make some.

virgil71468

Reaction score
Bout to take the plunge on 2 full upgrade gs3's

tbone73

Reaction score
For?

For .238 ICS leak. I saw a video how they booted into recovery for the phone without being rooted and installed it but it was .233, will .238 install the same way?

SamuriHL

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
You *REALLY* should learn about why you are NOT a good candidate to install 238. I'm sorry, but, if you don't even know how to install it, you shouldn't be touching it. Because I promise that you'd be one of the people who install it and then wonder why their phone is bricked when the OTA comes out and you try to FXZ back to 905 so you can install it. Stick to 232.

SamuriHL

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Man I'd retire and buy an island somewhere and forget I ever heard the terms "locked bootloader" and "brick". :D Hell, if I hadn't jumped to 235 so that I could test things out for people using the HoB I'd still be on 232 myself. At least then I could FXZ back to cheesecake once in a while. At least we know the process for moving between secure leaks works. :D Like we didn't already given that Matt developed this method for RAZR and D4 people to move forward. Nonetheless, I've said repeatedly that people should stay on 232 until the OTA. After that, we can all jump in the same boat and drown together. LOL

virgil71468

Reaction score
I agree sam. However i was like him too in the begining, i just didn't give a fart. Lol.
I intend on giving my .238 bionic to my youngest when we up to sgs3