New ICS Features in ADW Ex Launcher update!

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
[video=youtube;E7HdwP-0BcY]http://youtu.be/E7HdwP-0BcY[/video]​

Some of you went on a shopping spree during the 10cent app sale this week. I know I did. If you were lucky you picked up the ADWLauncherEX app which is normally a couple of dollars. The latest version of ADW EX includes New features like the option to totally disable the dock. You can use your dock as an overlay. Infinite desktop scrolling, scrolling dock, double tap to edit dock icons, drag icon over another to create a folder, and much more are included in this update

Grab more info on this app plus the download link here

NoBloatware

Reaction score
I would greatly rather pay him full price for his app.

DO NOT INSTALL APPS WITH WACK PERMISSION REQUIREMENTS

SANhacker

Reaction score
Like you, I downloaded and installed this app as it worked great on my OG Droid.
This version does not play nicely with a Droid RAZR (GB v2.3.5) and truncates all my icons down to half the megapixels I had previously.
Even though it was just a dime, I uninstalled it to get back to stock. Folders were also a disaster as they appeared to just put the most recent icon in the folder and leave no options for adding additional items. Not ready for prime time.

Very disappointing.

skennelly

Reaction score
I had used LPP since my DX was a couple days old. I recently was having some fc issues with LPP and happen to see ADW on sale. So far, so good. It's been really smooth. I just set it up on my galaxy tab last night and am impressed with its responsiveness. So much quicker than than the touchwiz launcher. Long story short, it is definitely worth the few bucks that are normally charged. However, with already owning LPP, I wouldn't have looked twice at ADW before the sale.

Side note: I have no idea, but I would guess Google subsidized the 10 cent apps. I can't imagine that google didn't make up the difference, or a portion of the difference.

Sherry

Reaction score
I bought it and installed it... loved the options and look. Unfortunately even though I identified it as the default, I was prompted to choose a default almost every time I changed apps or launched home. I uninstalled. Sent the developer a message, maybe it was one of the small fixes he did.