1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

New husband / wife Droid X users...

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by m00re70Droid, Mar 8, 2011.

1. m00re70Droid

m00re70Droid New Member

Hey all....glad I found this site. The wife and I just got the Droid X and so far, we love it!

Hope to research all kinds of good stuff on this forum. First question I have....I'd like to change the clock on the lock screen. Is that possible?
  2. obxsalvo

obxsalvo New Member

Howdy and welcome!

You might want to post your question in the "General Motorola Droid Discussions / General Verizon Droid Discussions " section. I'm still using the Droid 1.
  3. 252chevyboyz

252chevyboyz New Member

Hello welcome to the community. That should be possible through an app such as widgetlocker in the market. Might want to give it a search in the market. If you decide to go with the app let me know how you like it. I hope this can help and make your self at home in the community
  4. Hawaiian Princess

Hawaiian Princess Moderator

welcome to the forum! def check the market for a clock app.

Swype with an Aloha from Hawaii
Search tags for this page

xnude huband wife