New HTC Rezound owner

JerseyBiker

Reaction score
Hello, I just purchased a new HTC Rezound smart phone today. It's my second smart phone. I purchased a HTC Incredible last year. I participated in a couple of Incredible smart phone forums the past year, one of which I believe is a sister forum of this one. I'm ready to participate here for info and tips for my Rezound. I got a really good deal on my Rezound. I got the Incredible for free a year ago from Best Buy and I got in on their buy back plan during a free promotion. I traded in my Incredible using the buy back plan for $240. In addition I jumped on a promotion earlier this month that gives you a $50 gift card if you upgrade with Best Buy before the end of the year. So the 2 programs paid for my $200 phone and $30 discounted buy back plan for the new phone. And I walked out with a $40 gift card. So I got a free phone and $40. Can't beat that. Between my wife and I, we have several Android devices including an ASUS Transformer Prime tablet, Nook and Kindle e-readers and Kindle Fire Tablet. I rooted my Incredible smart phone and Nook e-reader almost as soon as I purchased them. I plan to do the same with my Rezound.

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Hello and Welcome to Droid Forums!! Congrats on the Rezound!!

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
Hello and welcome! It is great to have you with us!!

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum.

Support Our Troops!!!
<><
A Rezound phone was used for this TapaTalk post