New Here :)

docmars

Reaction score
Hey everybody!

Yet another new member here. I've been reading a lot of the posts on here lately since I got my Droid 2, and this message board has been most helpful to me. :)

I intend to (slowly but surely) dive into Android development when I get some more time. I'm hoping to bring some useful, simply, and well-designed apps to the Market -- most of them free.

I am a web designer and coder with a few years of experience in freelancing, going for a degree in Web & Interactive Media Design at one of the Art Institutes. All my life, I've paid close attention to good (and bad :/) UI design across every application I have used. Of course, I'm no expert... yet.

So, as a hobby, I hope to bring my great design skills to the Android community in the form of... well... free! That is, of course, whenever I get enough time to develop.

Lastly, I'm a lover of all kinds of music, I occasionally write crappy electronic music in my spare time, am a hardcore gamer, and most of all, love to bring great new ideas to the web for all to use.

Andy

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
Welcome! Good to have you. I look forward to learning what apps you develop so please keep us updated.

Mike