1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

New Here

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by Sesvin, Aug 11, 2010.

1. Sesvin

Sesvin New Member

Hey everyone, I recently have gotten a Droid X a few weeks ago, and whenever I had problems i would google i and see this forum for the most part, so i decided to join and maybe give back to help other members that have questions such as myself.

This is the second forum i plan to become part of, the other one is hacking forums which one i will disclose because of rules of advertising i'm guessing.

Good to be here and hope to become more familiar with my droid.
  2. Sesvin

Sesvin New Member

Oh, and i forgot to mention this is my first actual smart phone. So there are many things that i do not know. Good with computers, and want to become as well with phones.
  3. hemorrdroid

hemorrdroid New Member

Welcome! You will find a plethora of answers on here, and many helpful people. As well as plenty of "hacking" :)
  4. Sesvin

Sesvin New Member

Well thank you hemorrdroid for your reply, and i am looking forward to it.