New Here

KShizzle

Reaction score
Hey Everyone, new to this forum I just purchased the Moto Droid 1 and 2 weeks later the X was released.. So I am on a 2 year contract and stuck with the Moto Droid 1, but liking it so far.

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
Uhhh KShizzle, don't think of yourself as stuck, you have a thirty day return window with Verizon, if you want the DX go get it while you still can, and by the way, Welcome to DF

OP
KShizzle

KShizzle

Reaction score
Uhhh KShizzle, don't think of yourself as stuck, you have a thirty day return window with Verizon, if you want the DX go get it while you still can, and by the way, Welcome to DF

I already sent in the mail-in rebate, so I think I'm stuck.

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
Yeah I thought about again and it probably has been more than thirty days already right?

nerdbox08

Reaction score
If you are that concerned, I am sure vzw would work with you. However, droid 1 is still an amazing phone and has staying power because of it's features.

I would suggest you read over some of the pro con lists for a day or two and I'd you are still concerned return to where you purchased it and see what they can do for you.

Welcome, btw ;p

nerdbox08

Reaction score
If you are that concerned, I am sure vzw would work with you. However, droid 1 is still an amazing phone and has staying power because of it's features.

I would suggest you read over some of the pro con lists for a day or two and I'd you are still concerned return to where you purchased it and see what they can do for you.

Welcome, btw ;p

Unless your thirty days are up like mentioned as above.

OP
KShizzle

KShizzle

Reaction score

Welcome, btw ;p

Unless your thirty days are up like mentioned as above.

Yeah pretty sure it's up.. :blackdroid:

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
Either way, the Original Droid is still one of the Best Devices out there, congrats on your new purchase

OP
KShizzle

KShizzle

Reaction score
Either way, the Original Droid is still one of the Best Devices out there, congrats on your new purchase

Thanks, trying to learn and understand what features and apps I can download to get the most out of it.

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
Thanks, trying to learn and understand what features and apps I can download to get the most out of it.
The biggest mistake people make is installing Task Killers. Android has a very productive Task Manager built into it, and any third party app that tries to override that highly conflicts with the system of your device.

What are some things you would like to get out of your phone?

OP
KShizzle

KShizzle

Reaction score
The biggest mistake people make is installing Task Killers. Android has a very productive Task Manager built into it, and any third party app that tries to override that highly conflicts with the system of your device

That is first where I went wrong lol. That's one of the apps I first installed was a Task Killer app. Probably going to uninstall in a bit. :)