New here

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by Wheeler, Jun 15, 2010.

DroidForums.net is the premier Android Forum - Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
  1. Wheeler

Wheeler Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Been browsing the site for a couple of weeks now. Had a question that I had to ask and cannot do that as a guest. Great site lots of info. Have had my Droid for about a month.
  2. MyDroid23

MyDroid23 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Welcome buddy! Now it's time to Root root root root root root dancedroid
  3. Wheeler

Wheeler Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Well that was kinda my question. I bought this phone from someone and didn't know it was rooted until I tried to D/L something today. Now I am going thru the root forum to figure out 1. What does that mean. 2. Now that it is rooted what are the cool things that I can do with it.
  4. hookbill

hookbill Premium Member Premium Member

Ratings:
    +6
    :welcome: to the Droid Forums. We're glad you found us. Be more then happy to help answer your questions.
  5. Wheeler

Wheeler Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I have seen your name in a lot of the things that I have looked at. It tells me that you are one person that has a lot of things to say about the Droid.
  6. rangerover

rangerover New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Hello Everyone I have had my Droid for about a week now. I swapped from an Iphone because of the dropped calls and bad reception. I have been very impressed with the Droid. I should have went with this phone from the start. It has a lot of little things you have to learn but that makes it even better for me. Hey I love the site. Many of the things I couldn't figure out I found here. Thanks