1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

New Here.....

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by unkut, Nov 5, 2009.

1. unkut

unkut New Member

Hi everyone, My names Chris but I go by UNKUT (bike club name, get your mind outta the gutter, ha)! I've currently got the HTC Imagio but I'm gettin the Motodroid the second Verizon opens their doors, lol! I CAN'T WAIT!!! DROIDs..... FTW!!!!
  2. danDroid

danDroid Administrator Staff Member

Welcome to the forum!
  3. New2u

New2u Super Moderator

Welcome to the forum! I mean the droid army. I hope you find everything you need here, if not don't hesitate to ask.
  4. unkut

unkut New Member

Hey thanks a lot for the warm welcome! I'm pullin an all nighter tonight cause my Verizon store opens at 8am! I'm hopin theres not too big of a line though, haha! Oh, and I LOVE forums where folks actually respond..... 2 thumbs up!!!