New Here

Droid592

Reaction score
Been looking around the forums for a couple weeks and decided to join now that i need help with my :motdroidhoriz:. I finally Rooted it tonight and am in the process of getting all my apps back onto my phone.I have found them all except one which is my handcent app.Im stock root so i doubt its a theme or rom problem being im not running one. Has this happen to anyone else here? Any help would be great.

dr01dm0dd3r

Reaction score
Well, first, I would like to give u a warm welcome on behalf of droidforums.net, so welcome to the site, you will find that everyone is helpful and supportive of each other. Enjoy...and second, are you searching the market? But if you are going to be experimenting with different roms and themes, I would advise you to download rom manager, I personally have rom manager pro, its worth the couple bucks because there is a ton more roms and themes available. But make sure that you make nandroid backups, or if you are using clockwork, just make a backup. Here's a link to some commonly used terms so you can understand the site so u can get the most out of it. And by the way, no offense, its what's the thread is called. http://www.droidforums.net/forum/hacking-faqs/43671-dummies-guide-android-terminoligy-lingo.html

OP
Droid592

Droid592

Reaction score
Yes i was searching the market and actually i finally came across it this morning but just went to go look for it again out of curiosity and its gone again. So somethings going on with the market luckily i did download it when i found it and it did indeed take FOREVER but got it now.

beckisue

Reaction score
New Here!

Just saying hi and glad to be a member of this forum! I have the Droid Incredible and I'm looking forward to learning new things about the Android world dancedroid