new here

beemoma1

Reaction score
I'm just trying to figure this thing out. Got my droid in Jan. and have figured out the basics (I think..there is soo much) Tried to plug into my computer and it says I cant because i don't have the CD..it says it should have come with it. Didn't get one. Am I doing something wrong? I admit... just because I don't see something doesn't mean it isn't there. HAHA
The Pamphlet in the box was a waste of paper!

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I'm just trying to figure this thing out. Got my droid in Jan. and have figured out the basics (I think..there is soo much) Tried to plug into my computer and it says I cant because i don't have the CD..it says it should have come with it. Didn't get one. Am I doing something wrong? I admit... just because I don't see something doesn't mean it isn't there. HAHA
The Pamphlet in the box was a waste of paper!

Hi, beemoma1 and welcome to the forum! Here's the full verison of the user guide - the one that comes with it is pretty useless:

http://www.motorola.com/staticfiles...tatic-Files/DROID_UG_Verizon_68000202474a.pdf

There was a thread on this same issue (must use CD) about a week ago, let me see if I can find it again...

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I assume you're trying to mount your Droid, is that correct? If so, try going into Settings>Applications>>Development> and make sure to check USB Debugging. Then plug in and mount. Hope that helps...