New here

jpz

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo
Hello all,

I'm on my second Android phone (Droid Turbo). I was one of the many people that refused to move to a Smart Phone, so I'm still learning. Once I received my first Smart Phone I was an instant believer. I kick myself for missing the boat when they first came to the market. But oh well, I'm here now and enjoying everything about them. I'll probably read more posts than contribute because I'm not a fan of posting for the sake of posting. I like to try to contribute with useful information.

Joe

droidprincess

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Iphone 7 Plus
Twitter
droidprincesstx
Welcome to DF!

sent from my fabulous Note 4♡

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
Hello all,

I'm on my second Android phone (Droid Turbo). I was one of the many people that refused to move to a Smart Phone, so I'm still learning. Once I received my first Smart Phone I was an instant believer. I kick myself for missing the boat when they first came to the market. But oh well, I'm here now and enjoying everything about them. I'll probably read more posts than contribute because I'm not a fan of posting for the sake of posting. I like to try to contribute with useful information.

Joe

Welcome Joe! Us early adopters do welcome the stragglers, especially me! I have the Droid Turbo and love it. It's a rock-solid performer and you should be quite happy with it. Sure there are some other phones that bring with them many advantages in one manner or another, and a few top tier phones that may excel in multiple categories, but the Turbo is still a heavyweight contender and IMHO is one phone that will be remembered from Verizon as a foundation.

I am much like you in that I don't typically post for the sake of posting, or even for the "fun" of it. I mostly try to be there for the support of the team (staff), and the members, so I understand your philosophy, however I do hope we see you poke your head in from time to time and join in on the fun and conversation. We have several threads which are just for fun, such as Last Post Wins.....Ver 2 Android Forum at DroidForums.net and Yes or no Android Forum at DroidForums.net and a few others. Those two in particular are pretty much free-for-all threads, and althogh they can be a bit edgy, we do follow a rule of "family friendly" on this forum so take it from someone who has even perhaps stepped on that line a couple times, we do want it to be comfortable for all to attend and participate in.

Come say Hi and let's get to know each other, you and all 300K+ members! Welcome again!

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum.
Don't worry about yesterday's decisions any more than learning from their mistakes.
You picked a good place to find out more about your device and if you've got questions that you don't see an answer for ask away. That's what this forum was designed for.
Again, welcome.

Support Our Troops !!!
<><
Beast Mode 4

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Welcome to df