New Here

maybaby2012

Reaction score
Hi everybody, my name is Kera and I just found this website. I was looking up on Google how to create your own albums in the Gallery app and I was brought to a website which asked if I would like to download an app to make searching easier, so I thought why not. I have the HTC Thunderbolt, since April 2011. It's a pretty awesome phone but I have way too much stuff on it so it's extremely slow sometimes and even gets so frustrated with me it shuts itself off. lol. Sorry for any autocorrect mistakes, its been over a year and I STILL haven't gotten the hang of typing. It seems I type too fast for autocorrect to keep up sometimes and that's where the typos come in.

Anyway, I guess this is a good place for me to ask my question. I just recently had a baby girl and I'm trying to organize photos. I have a couple applications that let me edit my pictures or use cool effects. But I use y Gallery app to store my photos. I want to create my own albums in it to organize whatever photos I want. Most applications that let you do this are pointless to me because I'm not looking to post the pictures online. How can I do this? I've searched and searched and can't find a "create album" option anywhere.

Thanks!
Kera

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
Hello and welcome to the forum!

You might check out the app QuickPic to see if it might be what you are looking for...good luck!

justin82

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forums.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

TisMyDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Note 3
Hi Kera, welcome to the forums and congratulations on your new baby.

Quickpics and Fish Bowl Photo Gallery are both excellent choices and let you arrange photos into albums or folders. Both are free apps.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Droid Forums

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Congrats on the baby and :welcome:

DROID RAZR MAXXIMIZED!!!! PREPARE TO BE VANQUISHED!!!

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Welcome to DF Kera!! Congrats on the baby girl!! :biggrin: