New Here

Reaction score
Hello, Everyone!
I just purchased my Droid X from Verizon Wireless I am still waiting for it to come in the mail, but I figured I would register on these forums to check everything out learn some stuff before I actually get my phone. I excited about getting the phone it will be my first smart phone and I heard a lot of great things so can't wait to get it.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hello, Everyone!
I just purchased my Droid X from Verizon Wireless I am still waiting for it to come in the mail, but I figured I would register on these forums to check everything out learn some stuff before I actually get my phone. I excited about getting the phone it will be my first smart phone and I heard a lot of great things so can't wait to get it.

:welcome: to the Droid Forums.

Interesting, you're waiting for it in the mail? Verizon sends everything out next day FedEx. It may be arriving faster then you think. Hope you enjoy your X when it arrives.

jimmydene84

Reaction score
Welcome to the forums! Learn all u can, anything specific u want or need to know, just ask :)

OP

Reaction score
Thanks for all the support, and maybe it was FedEx 2 day shipping for FREE so :)

OP

Reaction score
Thanks mate, glade to be here.
Sadly still waiting for my phone lol, I wish it could come quicker!