1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us
  1. wranglerman45

wranglerman45 New Member

Hello y'all I'm new here and I have a few questi:blackdroid:eek:ns how do I get my lg ally camera to work? I dropped my phone a couple times could that be a reason?
  2. Hawaiian Princess

Hawaiian Princess Moderator

welcome to the forum. well let's see, I would think it'll be more than just the camera that may not work. when u click on the icon, nothing happens? no viewing nothing?

sent from the Hawaiian D2G
  3. wranglerman45

wranglerman45 New Member

That is correct
  4. illmatic636

illmatic636 New Member

Do you have insurance? You may want also check that your Ally has the latest firmware installed.

Not sure if you are rooted, or just plain stock. If you don't mess with you Operating System, then just file a claim to replace your phone. If you are rooted, I would flash a different Rom to see if this is a hardware issue, or OS issue.

Good luck friend
    Last edited: Apr 14, 2011
  5. Hawaiian Princess

I wouldn't even play around with it, take it to the store u purchased it and have a tech look at it. As long as ur not rooted of course hahaha. If they can't get it to work, yes insurance if u have should help without getting a new.

sent from my Hawaiian Xoom...ALOHA
  6. Hawaiian Princess

And I agree, once damaged u may not know what else may have shifted within the hardware itself.

sent from my Hawaiian Xoom...ALOHA