New here

fatalerror99

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I'm new here. I've been coming to this site for a long time now and I finally made an account. I really enjoy mobile products and video games. I'm a calm relaxed person, most of the time. I think of myself as this >dancedroid. However I can't seem to find the right wallpaper. Everyone has a perfect wallpaper, but I can't seem to find one for me. But until then I guess i think of myself as this > :icon_ banana:.

ilikemoneygreen

Silver Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the Forum! What kind of wallpaper do you have in mind? Thier has to be one out their for u! Millions of wallpapers are out their. :) Thankfully many of the sweet one are posted through the site. Their are also many apps in the market that have some pretty amazing wallpapers. Lots of eye candy to go around.:icon_ banana:dancedroid

dlwhtrose

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
God forsaken desert, wishing to be back in Dixie
Welcome to the forum. I would suggest you search the market for wallpapers. There are lots there and I am sure you will be able to find the one that fits you.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

Hawaiian Princess

Reaction score
welcome to the forum! hundreds of wallpapers out there. like they mentioned, check the market if not u can use ur own pictures

Survived another tsunami...Aloha from Hawaii!!

OP
F

fatalerror99

Reaction score
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone! There is one wallpaper that I had in mind, but in can't find it anywhere. When the pictures of the Droid x with Gingerbread came around it showed a blue swirl like wallpaper that (for some reason) I really like. I can only find a picture of it with the menu shown, but can't find the regular picture itself. Anyone know where I can find it?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App