New here! Pdanet Trouble!

scooterville1289

Reaction score
Hi im Callie 22yrs old. From Albany Ga,and currently own a Schm828c .Neway, its my first touchscreen ever! Ok! So im trying to get the internet working on my computer. Its windows xp and i have no house phone or internet connection. Ive downloaded pdanet app and went to junefabrics pda technology neway it pretty much told me to reinstall it all so i did no help.. So imhaving problems my comp doesnt even show an icon for pdanet so confused! Please help!

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
Hello and welcome!

Do you have the app installed from the market on your phone and the software on your computer?

OP
S

scooterville1289

Reaction score
Yep ive downloaded the app and then that other thing pdaneta302.exe but now im clueless in wat to do

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
Once you have the software on the computer, you will have to walk thru the steps of installing / initiating and it should give you step by step info...

I haven't used PDANet in some time so maybe someone else will chime in here as well with some support.

BayouFlyFisher

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Hi im Callie 22yrs old. From Albany Ga,and currently own a Schm828c .Neway, its my first touchscreen ever! Ok! So im trying to get the internet working on my computer. Its windows xp and i have no house phone or internet connection. Ive downloaded pdanet app and went to junefabrics pda technology neway it pretty much told me to reinstall it all so i did no help.. So imhaving problems my comp doesnt even show an icon for pdanet so confused! Please help!

It's been a while since I did the Pdanet thing, but it seems that you install it on the phone, from the market, and then install it on the computer, hook the two together with usb cord and it works.

I went ahead and reinstalled it on my phone. Once it installed, I opened it and asked me to Enable it before I plugged it into the computer. So that leads me to believe that you install it on the PC and the phone, enable it on the phone and then plug it in and it should just work.

Good luck and keep us posted.

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Welcome to Droid Forums!!

Last edited:

BayouFlyFisher

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score

I did not pickup on that one point!! No internet!! I'm going to send you a pm with my email address. Send me an email and I'll attach the exe file for XP and send it to you. You cant then put the exe file on the XP and run it.

Good luck.