1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

New here just got the droid

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by war371, Mar 20, 2010.

1. war371

war371 New Member

I just got my droid like 3 days ago and I love the damn thing. I am interetsed in software and just amping it up.Any suggestion send em to me
  2. LtKen

LtKen New Member

Welcome welcome. You'll like the phone.

If you're interested in tinkering, then I recommend reading the stickies on rooting and flashing ROMs. You void your warranty, but you open up a whole realm of possibilities.
  3. HermitObserver

HermitObserver New Member

:welcome: !!! Read the stickies in the hacks section and you should get a pretty good general understanding :)
  4. demon69120

demon69120 New Member

Look aroud here, in the Droid Hacking section. Sorry not posting links. Basically, you'll want a custom ROM such as Bugless Beast and an OC Kernel.
  5. AnneDroid

AnneDroid Rescue Squad

Welcome to the forum, war371!

:welcome: