New Headphone Icon

OP
Xsoldier2000

Xsoldier2000

Reaction score
This is for the OG D1

BD, I've got to say, this is your most complete ROM to date....everything looks and acts super....but...(and there's always a but....)

The hideous HUGE headphone icon when you plug in headphones. It sticks out like a sore thumb being that big and pure white next to the new subdued bar icons (which I L.O.V.E)

Other than that, you're getting my donation! (I'm wondering if a Metamorph is out there which will switch the icon now....hmmmm)

EDIT:Ok, so I found a Metamorph and made my own headphone icon...see attached.

snap20101208093935.png

Here is the Metamorph .zip:
bar_batt_ringer_headset_icon_morph.zip

Also, because I just couldn't get used to the new battery icon (seeing anything red means there's a problem to me) I'm including the white round battery icon.
White_BatteryNoNumber.zip

snap20101209051619a.png

Last edited:

compton

Reaction score
Can these files be flashed with clockwork? Sorry, I am not familiar with metamorph.

glitchies

Reaction score
what phone(s) are these supposed to be for? i just tried installing both on my D1 and metamorph just sat and spun forever until i rebooted the phone eventually.

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
That headphone icon is huge - my guess was that it is the new Beats Headphone by Dr. Dre :tongue:

BTW - Thanks O/P

OP
Xsoldier2000

Xsoldier2000

Reaction score
what phone(s) are these supposed to be for? i just tried installing both on my D1 and metamorph just sat and spun forever until i rebooted the phone eventually.

Sorry, I will update the original post...it is for for D1

glitchies

Reaction score
Sorry, I will update the original post...it is for for D1

I assumed being in this forum you meant D1 but I wanted to double-check because I was having problems. The headphone one is installed OK on my phone now. I turning on USB Debugging and it went right through.
Trying to install the battery patch reports that it's missing the control file but I went and found the version with the number which i prefer anyway.

sonnydroid

Reaction score
Does the battery display increments of 10 or 20?

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

jbsangel

Reaction score
I'm flashing the headphone .zip with clockwork recovery. tried twice. no dice. anyone know the deal?

Never mind I get it now. MetaMorph is something I need to install from the market.

Last edited: