1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

New Guy!!!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by vp6799, Mar 19, 2010.

1. vp6799

vp6799 New Member

Hey everyone, My name's Vic and I'm a new droid owner. It seems like a nice device, but still gotta get used to it. I'm coming from the iphone world, so it's gonna take a while to get used to it..lol.
  2. Vulcan1600

Vulcan1600 Super Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

Welcome to the Droid and DF. Keep us posted what you think of the Droid vs the iPhone.
  3. AnneDroid

AnneDroid Rescue Squad

Welcome, vp6799! Yeah, it's quite the learning curve, but once you get it, it's awesome. Just let us know if you need any help along the way!

:welcome:
  4. wkwaggoner

wkwaggoner Member

....welcome....and don't worry as you put hours and days into the DROID....it's your fault!!!!....it just pulls you in to it's world and you don't want to get out....have a blast and read and ask questions....it's amazing and gets really easy after the learning curve....
  5. mwhartman

mwhartman Super Moderator/RS Premium Member

Welcome! I left iPhone and could not be happier. The Droid is a lot more fun.

Mike
  6. deanballard

deanballard New Member

I am an old Blackberry guy and have had the droid for 2 weeks. Love it!