New guy!

Hooch0903

Reaction score
Hey everyone...
I've lurked for awhile, read some here and there. I finally got fed up with my D1 from launch weekend and rooted it last night. Currently running UD 3.0.1. Great info here.. back reading some more to fix a few issues, but other than that, loving my "new" phone!

jchammer123

Reaction score
Hey everyone...
I've lurked for awhile, read some here and there. I finally got fed up with my D1 from launch weekend and rooted it last night. Currently running UD 3.0.1. Great info here.. back reading some more to fix a few issues, but other than that, loving my "new" phone!

You will love it here, this site will turn you into an addict, lol. When you wanna try a new rom, give Project Elite v 5 a shot, its ammazing!

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

OP
Hooch0903

Hooch0903

Reaction score
Ok...here's the issues I'm having...the tethering doesn't work. It connects and then drops immediately. The other is the constant fc of DSP.
I noticed that there is supposed to be a fix in one of the nightly's, but the whole rom thing is new to me. I love the interface as it is, other than I'm starting to see a little lag already, now that I've almost got the phone set up the way I want it.

I guess right now, the questions I have that I haven't found answers for are:
1. Do I need another app for tethering

2. Will another rom potentially fix the dsp issue, or do I need to install one of the nightlys to fix the issues I have before moving forward to another rom.

Thanks folks!

OP
Hooch0903

Hooch0903

Reaction score
Just want to say this site rocks! I ended up wiping and reloading my phone. After that my DSP Mgr issues and camera issues were gone. I then loaded Raiderz 1.1 kernel. Wifi still isn't working, but I read somewhere I need to download the app for it, so no big deal, I'll start on that next. I couldn't be happier with my phone right now. I should be set until the bionic drops now..:D

Thanks to all who have taken the time to post the tutorials and bug fixes!!

jchammer123

Reaction score
Just want to say this site rocks! I ended up wiping and reloading my phone. After that my DSP Mgr issues and camera issues were gone. I then loaded Raiderz 1.1 kernel. Wifi still isn't working, but I read somewhere I need to download the app for it, so no big deal, I'll start on that next. I couldn't be happier with my phone right now. I should be set until the bionic drops now..:D

Thanks to all who have taken the time to post the tutorials and bug fixes!!

Check out the wifi tether app from the market, it works great for me! Also, you could get Cache Mate from the market as well. Use this when your phone starts to feel laggy.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App