new guy with two new droids.

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by sleeperls, May 22, 2010.

1. sleeperls

sleeperls New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I had posted up about the case for the Motorola, but ended up with the htc and got the wife the motor. I just cant have a slide open case. I would wear it out within 6 months with my nervous tic of always having to figit with my hands. I'm happy since i was able to get both phones and after i send in the rebates my out of pocket was 99 plus tax.

I'm impressed by both phones and my wife is having a ball playing with hers. I wont get mine for a while. They Say it should ship 6/15 :( I will have time to get it set up because im off that week due to a shoulder scope and decompression surgery. We went with one of verizons cases for her droid. I'm having a hard time trying to figure out what temp case i want until ottercase gets one on the market.

I put my phone in my back rear pocket and a gel style case will hang up and anoy me. I might just get the body glove until i find something better. Or if you guys know if anyone makes a case thats plastic on the outside.

2. purl4peace

purl4peace New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Good luck with your surgery. Hopefully, you won't require carpal tunnel surgery after you spend your recovery time setting up your Droid :)

3. DroidBoy22

DroidBoy22 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Is sleeperls a car related name?

4. sleeperls

sleeperls New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Thats correct. I used to own a 4 banger back in the day before i decided i wanted to know what tq was. 96 integra ls. Simple bolt ons. no big fart pipe and a 75 shot. Looked stock and back in 96-98 it was fun. Then i moved on to stangs. Built one of those to run mid 11's for a daily. Drove that for 7 years and then sold it to a friend. Now i'm saving for something new. Shooting for low 10's this time, but still be able to run around town. It should be simple as i know what parts i need. It just boils down to a money now.

5. Jim 777

Jim 777 Silver Member

Ratings:
    +28
    Welcome. You should get more life out of out of another case now that you're here, because there's nothing here to make you nercvous. :D

6. sleeperls

sleeperls New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks guys. My wife is having all the fun with her phone. She has found some apps to make her day more streamline.

I just wish mine would be here :( I hate the waiting game.