New Guy stuck in Afghanistan

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by v8killer, Jun 18, 2011.

1. v8killer

v8killer New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Hello everyone,

I ran across this website b/c I ran into some trouble with my Android 2 Global. I hope I can get the answers I need to get my phone up and running so that way I can use it for work and personal purposes. Not much I can say about myself but just a prior service veteran turned private security contractor. I also have a Android 2 that I use through Verizon that's why I got the Global version b/c I am a little familiar with the phone already. Any help will be greatly appreciated. :)

2. Hawaiian Princess

Hawaiian Princess Moderator

Ratings:
    +16
    Welcome to the forum, glad u joined us. Check out the Droid 2 section where u can find both D2 and D2G information. But what sort of issues are u having

Droid2Global/Xoom...the hawaiian style

3. v8killer

v8killer New Member

Ratings:
    +0

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/droid-2-global/154667-d2g-help-receiving-txt-msgs.html

I already made a post about it. I tried looking but what I have seen is receiving data issues but I haven't even gotten that far yet.

4. mwhartman

mwhartman Super Moderator/RS Premium Member

Ratings:
    +12
    Welcome! Sorry you are having issues. I replied to your other thread. Thanks for you service. I've a Viet Nam vet.

Mike