Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
Yeah, saw it was in the big city. I'm hoping tomorrow, but could even be 2 more days to go through the rural post office. Which sucks because I could drive 40 mins and pick it up right now.
That's the worst. FedEx doesn't have an actual office here where we can pick packages up. If a signature is required & they miss you, you have to wait for them to try again. No big deal because the guy who usually comes does so in the evening.

I was lucky to be home for lunch when a lady delivered my G watch though because I had to sign.

Sent from my Note 4 via Tapatalk

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
USPS DUH!!.JPG
You know, it took them 10 days (1/2 to 1/12) to get it across the bridge to New Jersey!! OMG! I could have driven it across the bridge and dropped it off to the same sorting facility that day...and it wouldn't have taken me more than an hour and a half had I known it would sit on some shelf for almost 2 weeks.

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
You know, I wonder if it didn't actually go to China FIRST!! I know I'm beating a dead horse here, and a bit dramatic but really??? 10 days to take a 1.5 hour road trip? WOW!

And another thing... WHY an hour and a half NORTH to Jersey City, so they can send it SOUTH to Atlanta GA???

OP
J

javajoe1982

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
droid Maxx
View attachment 74073 You know, it took them 10 days (1/2 to 1/12) to get it across the bridge to New Jersey!! OMG! I could have driven it across the bridge and dropped it off to the same sorting facility that day...and it wouldn't have taken me more than an hour and a half had I known it would sit on some shelf for almost 2 weeks.

That's the sticking point to me...you COULD have driven it to the sorting facility, BUT that's why you paid them. Same thing for me, I could have driven 45 mins to Atlanta to pick it up, but that's why I (through you) paid them. They, probably, just lost two customers over this.

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
d83b922beebf31f9da0b7f587414cfee.jpg

Should have it today!

Sent from my Droid Turbo on Tapatalk.

Reactions: cr6

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
WOW! Success, finally. Congratulations. I hope it's everything you expected it to be and more.

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Hey Jeffery, we doubled your "longest introduction"!

Sent from my Droid Turbo on Tapatalk.