droidprincess

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Iphone 7 Plus
Twitter
droidprincesstx
So are you guys saying I'm more of "pet" than a true mascot?.......if so that's a bit offensive....

sent from my sexy Note 4

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
Here ya go DP.. You can be the sexy princess of the forum..

@OP ask @FoxKat a question soon this thread is hijacked and fast.. Android anyone? Lol
b2fd77073d109347338302eb2c8f93ae.jpg

Tap'd by Big 6

droidprincess

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Iphone 7 Plus
Twitter
droidprincesstx
That one is a bit better....

sent from my sexy Note 4

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
So are you guys saying I'm more of "pet" than a true mascot?.......if so that's a bit offensive....

sent from my sexy Note 4
I actually see you as much more than a mascot or pet.
I see you as newest maniacal staff member.
Don't mind the veteran moonstruck meshugghah. They survived the Rom wars by the development community back before phones were so locked down and Android wasn't as polished and prime time ready.
The ban hammer never got a cool down period back then and herding cats was preferable to being stuck monitoring a Friday night shift. They came away "different".

Support Our Troops !!!
<><
Beast Mode 4

droidprincess

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Iphone 7 Plus
Twitter
droidprincesstx
I actually see you as much more than a mascot or pet.
I see you as newest maniacal staff member.
Don't mind the veteran moonstruck meshugghah. They survived the Rom wars by the development community back before phones were so locked down and Android wasn't as polished and prime time ready.
The ban hammer never got a cool down period back then and herding cats was preferable to being stuck monitoring a Friday night shift. They came away "different".

Support Our Troops !!!
<><
Beast Mode 4
Well Thank you!

sent from my sexy Note 4

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7

sent from my sexy Note 4
You know better than that, especially from me!

Sent from my Droid Turbo on Tapatalk.

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Well.. This is about as far off topic as I've ever seen an intro thread go..

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Well, if the OP was going to stay for entertainment, we've won! If he's here for help with his new Nexus 6, we're failing! LOL! But in all seriousness, we are pleased that this new member and others have looked to DroidForums.net as a source for information and support with their Android phones.

It's fun to let loose and not feel hampered by always having to be on our best behavior. I just don't want members to get the wrong impression, and that is that we're a bunch of buffoons who know nothing. We ARE a bunch of buffoons, but we're BRILLIANT and HELPFUL buffoons. ;) JK

OP
J

javajoe1982

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
droid Maxx
On a side note (actually about the phone), USPS finally updated the shipping info! I can actually track it now! And it only took them 10 days, not 10 days to ship but 10 days to update the shipping info. #notbitter

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
On a side note (actually about the phone), USPS finally updated the shipping info! I can actually track it now! And it only took them 10 days, not 10 days to ship but 10 days to update the shipping info. #notbitter

I know. I just saw it today. It had said expected delivery date was 1/8. That's LONG gone. I dropped that off at the Philadelphia main USPS sorting office right on 30th street. I made the guy at the counter scan it right in front of me to be sure it was on their system. I was sure that would help get it to you sooner.

It couldn't get any easier for them to get it to you except if I handed it to your local mail carrier as he left for his daily route on the way to your house! OMG>>

Hope you get it soon, if they were any slower, we'd be seeing next year's models introduced by the time it arrives! GEEZ!~

OP
J

javajoe1982

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
droid Maxx
Lol, gotta love the good ole United States Post Office. Usually I never have problems with them, but this was just ridiculous. Part of it is just me excited about a new phone though.