New guy on the forums

esparzse

Reaction score
I've had my phone since December. Love it. Only wish it already had flash player built in. But at least Verizon is working on it, which is more than the competition can say. Needless to say, I can't wait for the moment that happens. Online gaming et al...AWESOME!:motdroidvert:

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I've had my phone since December. Love it. Only wish it already had flash player built in. But at least Verizon is working on it, which is more than the competition can say. Needless to say, I can't wait for the moment that happens. Online gaming et al...AWESOME!:motdroidvert:

:welcome: to the Droid Forums. Glad to have you here.

Flash is actually being worked on by Adobe. Once they have it ready for the Android Platform then it should be released.

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score

Welcome, esparzse! Glad you found us! This place is full of friendly folks and great information. So just look around and make yourself at home!

:welcome: