New Guy need app info

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by lrp11, Jul 26, 2011.

1. lrp11

lrp11 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Hi Forum,

just dumped my Droid original for a Samsung Charge yestereday, love it! But interested in an app for my business. Where do I start? And I will not be learning app development...too dumb for that.

thanksdancedroid

2. Hawaiian Princess

Hawaiian Princess Moderator

Ratings:
    +22
    welcome to the forum. what sort of app are u looking for?

ALOHA from Hawaii

3. christim

christim Super Moderator
    Rescue Squad

Ratings:
    +2
    If what you want isn't in the market you can always hire someone to create something for you. If its a good idea you can then toss it in the market yourself too.

vworker.com is one such site... just search the web for Vworker android and see what pops up in the way of examples.

4. jjhiza

jjhiza Member

Ratings:
    +0
    If you're simply looking for a mobile Office app, that allows you to create, edit, and view PDFs, Word Docs, Spreadsheets, and PowerPoint, look into Documents to Go. I've been using it for business school for well over a year now, and it's totally justified the price I paid ($10 on promo, I believe). It's a little pricier now, but if you think you may like it, try the free version first, before making the purchase. Hope this helps, and welcome to the forum! :)

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums