1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

New guy here needs help.. thanks in advance

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by Kels42sbk, Oct 22, 2011.

1. Kels42sbk

Kels42sbk New Member

Hello i need help with my t mobile vibrant.. I had it rooted to a 4g and had voodoo installed along with some other things as well. my phone runs like a beast but t mobile is killing me with this throttling crap. maybe a week after my bill is paid i get my data slowed because ive used too much data but i only watch videos and facebook and they keep ripping me off by slowing me down. im currently using pda.net 3.02 to run my laptop but it is tooooooooo slow. is there a wa to stop or block t mobile from ripping me off???? i really need help please cause i only get to use my phone for a week before its slowed. please help, thanks and GOD bless
  2. dezymond

dezymond Tech Support Mod Staff Member Premium Member

None that I know of.

They're the ones who have control of the speeds of your account and it looks like they are doing so. You use 2gb of data in one week? I think that's the cap before they start throttling...
  3. Shadez

Shadez Super Mod/News Team Staff Member Premium Member

Welcome to the forums! :)
  4. rck76

rck76 Super Moderator Premium Member

Welcome, enjoy your stay:)

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums
  5. SFGate

SFGate New Member

Welcome to the site. Disadvantage of going with T-M. dancedroid