1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

New guy, brand new to the smartphone world

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by hockeyguynick, May 31, 2011.

1. hockeyguynick

hockeyguynick New Member

Hey y'all! I'm originally from N.W. Ohio, recently moved down to Hampton Roads area, Virginia. Just got a Droid X...Still learning how to use it, hopefully this website will enlighten me. I'm pretty technologically inclined, but these phones are a whole new monster to me, lol. thanks ahead of time for all your help. Got a thread in the Droid X general discussion forum about removing autospelled websites, if anyoen can help i'd appreciate it!
  2. Hawaiian Princess

Hawaiian Princess Moderator

welcome to the forum! glad u joined us. go to settings, keyboard and language, device keyboard and uncheck the auto correct

sent from the Hawaiian D2G
  3. hockeyguynick

hockeyguynick New Member

Hmm...and I thought I had tried everything, Thanks, that worked!
  4. Hawaiian Princess

Hawaiian Princess Moderator

awesome! u knew it all the time c'mon. haha

sent from the Hawaiian D2G