1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

New Google Voice Search and Choice Dialer YouTube Demo

Discussion in 'Android Applications' started by HamDog, Aug 27, 2010.

1. HamDog

HamDog New Member

2. SnoDrtRider

SnoDrtRider Member

Does Choice Dialer work through a BT headset?

Nevermind... I went into market to check and it does... now the million dollar question does it work better than the stock BT voice dialer?

I find if I use the on phone mic to voice dial it is way more accurate than BT.
    Last edited: Aug 27, 2010
  3. HamDog

HamDog New Member

I don't use a bluetooth headset. I have installed an Alpine Bluetooth car kit in my car that interfaces with the factory stereo system. It does work great with it.

The reason I like Choice Dialer is because it has a lot of settings you can adjust. For example, you can set it to be 80% confident before placing a call, which means if it's not 80% sure of the name you told it to call, it will confirm by voice asking if you to confirm the name before placing a call. I actually set mine to 95% confidence level since I don't want it to place calls to the wrong person. So it always asks me to confirm. I like that! That's how most other phones work. But the stock dialer just places the call.
Search tags for this page

jb google diealer

you tube dailar search