New game: JellyBalls

tom_hyperbees

Reaction score
Hey all!

Have a look at another new game published by HyperBees - JellyBalls. It is an eye-pleasing casual game where you pop same colour balls.

Enjoy multiple game modes and hours of gameplay. Compete with friends through global leaderboard. Includes 5 arcade and logical modes. The classic favourite takes on a whole new dimension.

Have a look at the JellyBalls video:

[video=youtube;dU9mIpufjX4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dU9mIpufjX4]YouTube - JellyBalls addicting game for Android[/video]

And some screenshots:

20-e1284813217222.png
83-e1284839632328.png
45-e1284839351418.png

JellyBalls was developed by DragonMind.

INTRODUCTORY PRICE - ONLY $1.5 / £0.99 TILL SUNDAY ONLY!

QR code:

JellyBalls_QR_code_150.png

Thanks!

Last edited:

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I just bought it :D I'll post my review in the morning :D thanks for the heads up !!!

OP
T

tom_hyperbees

Reaction score
how could u make a joke about balls made out of jelly? i dont see where ur going with this..
:

Heh you have a very one-track mind ;))))) We were thinking about some other names, I'd rather not share, they are still top-secret and NSFW, but somehow this one... you know, we just like it!! :icon_ banana:

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Ok, I just have one thing to say. I hate you!! just teasin :p This game is so addicting! I'm getting nothing done today! I try lots of games and this one just has it. It reminds me of Poppit from pogo.com without the chat. Any chance of an undo button? I especially like the Arcade "look up at the ceiling" game. kubecz3k if you're reading this....I'm gonna take you down dude....I want high score! :rofl3:

P.S. One thing I would really like, is the option to view my notification bar. I NEED to see that so I don't have to keep starting over when I get a notification just to make sure it's nothing important. Thanks!

Last edited:

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Corinacakes: When you press 'home' button, game state should always be saved. So you can easly check notification bar, and return to your current game. If it work different for you please send me priv message.
ps. I accept challenge :)

HA!! :welcome: to the forum!! ITS AWWWWNNNNN dude :icon_ banana:

I figured out I could hit home and resume game lol thanks for the tip tho!

Last edited:
OP
T

tom_hyperbees

Reaction score
My only complaint is my thumb is tired....LOL

Thx for buying JellyBalls. I like this kind of complaints! More game modes coming soon:)

Ok, I just have one thing to say. I hate you!! just teasin :p This game is so addicting! I'm getting nothing done today! I try lots of games and this one just has it. It reminds me of Poppit from pogo.com without the chat. Any chance of an undo button? I especially like the Arcade "look up at the ceiling" game. kubecz3k if you're reading this....I'm gonna take you down dude....I want high score! :rofl3:

P.S. One thing I would really like, is the option to view my notification bar. I NEED to see that so I don't have to keep starting over when I get a notification just to make sure it's nothing important. Thanks!

You made my day, really :) Thanks for feedback, I talked about it with the developer, it should come with one of the next updates.

Take care,

tom

sincitygrrrl1

Reaction score
Is there a way to pause the game? Someone was trying to talk to me today and I couldn't find a way to pause it. I see what looks like a pause button on top right corner but nothing happened when I pressed on it.

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Is there a way to pause the game? Someone was trying to talk to me today and I couldn't find a way to pause it. I see what looks like a pause button on top right corner but nothing happened when I pressed on it.

You passed my high score :cus: but it doesn't count becuz I was watching football! :rofl3:

Just tap the menu button and it pauses the game.

@the dev. I still would appreciate you looking into allowing the notification bar to show. I need to keep track of my cpu temp. My phone gets pretty hot while playing. Thanks!

Kubecz3k

Reaction score
Corinacakes: I don't know if this one will help, but You can always press home button, see your notification bar, and then return to game - state of the game should always be saved after 'home' click. You can even click home, restart Your phone and then return to your game :) :).

Last edited:

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Thanks Kubecz3k yes I know about that. I just don't wanna stop the game to look at my temp. It's real easy to get carried away then next thing ya know yur temp is up to 130F and shutting down the phone. I'd like to watch it during game play .

Kubecz3k

Reaction score
Ok then :) I add this one into my 'to implement' list and it should be included into one of the next updates :)