1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

New Galaxy S4 Wallpapers and Ringtones Pulled From System Dump! Download Now!

Discussion in 'Android News' started by DroidModderX, Mar 27, 2013.

1. DroidModderX

DroidModderX Super Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

[​IMG]

If you just can't hold out a few months for the Galaxy S4 then i feel your pain. Yesterday the Galaxy S4's system dump was made available. It was quickly torn down, and all the goodies were removed. One of the easiest things you can do to make your phone feel more like an S4 is to add an S4 wallpaper to the device. Lucky for you those are all available for download. There are 7 wallpapers. There were also some new ringtones pulled from the system dump. I generally stay clear of these kinds of things because I prefer to enjoy them the day I unbox the new device, however some of you may not be so patient. Grab the files from the source links below.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Via SamMobile Wallpapers, Ringtones
Search tags for this page

download galaxy s4 life companion ringtone

galaxy s4 life companion ringtone

galaxy s4 life companion wallpaper

galaxy s4 system wallpaper
galaxy s4 wallpaper life companion saturn ring
how tits on s4to make a video a wallpaper on s4

how to remove life companion wallpaper

life companion wallpaper

life companion wallpaper download