New galaxy s4 owner!

cris

Reaction score
well i upgraded from the razer to the S4 thanks to that new deal verizon has where you can pay the device out over time. so far this phone has been great. Although not sure whats up with the security warning thats been popping up, saying update failed, try again. but other then that its great.

any tips or things i should do. i done got a defender case, and screen protector.

Neoart

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
S4 White SCH1545
Seems best to just accept it -
It's the last time it comes up then.
Congrats' on the new guy.
I'm also a new DROID S4 member as well.
Coming from the new world order of iphone.

bbtkd

Reaction score
well i upgraded from the razer to the S4 thanks to that new deal verizon has where you can pay the device out over time. so far this phone has been great. Although not sure whats up with the security warning thats been popping up, saying update failed, try again. but other then that its great.

any tips or things i should do. i done got a defender case, and screen protector.

1) The case is a good idea, but lose the screen protector (unless you carry it in your pocket with sand or wear diamond earrings), since you have Gorilla Glass III. Using a screen protector is like buying a new couch and throwing a cover over it. Go bareback.
2) Note that accepting the warning only works for some. Others (like me) have had to long press the notification, goto app, and force close it. That fixes it for most, a few keep getting it no matter what they do. A patch should fix it sometime.

OP
C

cris

Reaction score
ii got that message to go away, i did a factory reset again after the software update, and all worked well.