New Functional Updated Sense Rom?

iMikeyy

Reaction score
So I am a little new to the Android hacking scene, but I have most of what I need to know figured out.

My friend has an Inspire, and I loved the HTC Sense and the layout that it had, so I bought myself an Incredible. It was almost the same, but I really wanted mine to be as close to hers as possible. So I've been looking for ROMs that have the new sense version, and I've found a few that seem to work pretty well, like the ported version of the Desire (I believe it is). I also tried on of the Incredible S that was ported over, however that didn't work that well. The question I have is, are there any fully working ones? Ones with minimal bugs, and ones where the camera works?

I also have used the Warm Z rom which has the updated sense, however I am not a fan of the theme/skin that is has. Is there a way to change that? I do like that ROM, but I love the original sense layout.

Thanks for anybody who can help.

HTCinspired

Reaction score
Hello there, just some input on my personal experience. I, like yourself, love love htc sense. I had flashed the cyanogenmod 7 custom rom not long ago & really liked the rom but just could not see having a sense compatible device & not utilizing it. So, after a LOT of research on custom sense roms & trying them out I found & absolutely fell in love with my fav custom rom ever: Virtuous Unity w/sense 3.0! So fluid & amamazing! makes the stock inspire sense very unimpressive. As well it also features the deamon OC, the best cuz it instantaneously governs the processor up & down. Much faster than SetCPU & also allow you to overclock to over 1.5ghz stabily! And btw, the rom is also the 2.3.3 Gingerbread OS. That's my personal experience & I'm more in love with my phone than ever so I hope u find ur favorite sense rom! P.S. The reason I'm telling U this is because I was told the rom is compatible with utr device as well. Happy hunting!

Last edited: