New from Toledo, OH

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by renurbs, Jan 2, 2010.

1. renurbs

renurbs New Member

Just got my droid, well the day after christmas. I have already used the site several times and just figured I'd join.

I just switched from AT&T (which sucks). Only reason I had it was because I had an iPhone. I decided that it was worth the $175 to have a phone that actually has service.

I think i got this phone pretty much figured out, and hopefully i can help answer some questions and find out some sweet stuff on this phone.
  2. Sanibel

Sanibel New Member

new from Ohio

Hello all....just got my Droid a few days ago and have no idea how to use this thing. LOL My old phone didn't even have texting on it. Hope this forum will help me along.
  3. Backnblack

Backnblack Premium Member Premium Member

Welcome to the Madness......
  4. mth04

mth04 Premium Member Premium Member

welcome

Hello and :welcome: to the both of you. You have come to the right place. Enjoy!
  5. Sanibel

Sanibel New Member

Thanks for the welcome guys. Like I said.....my old clam shell phone didn't even have texting on it. LOL I just HAD to get the Droid though. I brought it home the other night with all intentions of laying in bed and reading the book. Well......no book! Found this forum by accident while trying to figure out where and how to get apps. for the Droid. I've never even belonged to a forum before and now have to learn how to do this. HAHAHA...looks like it will be a lot of fun though. :icon_ banana:
  6. Sanibel

Sanibel New Member

go buckeys!!!!! :)