new from the sandbox

Reaction score
I recently received my motor Xoom- I am currently in afghanistan working as a contractor and I switched from a crackberry to a D2G so when I saw a motor droid tablet I had to get suffice to say I love it and have not used my laptop in several days. There are a few hickups but I am confident they will be ironed out shortly. Just wish the internet over here was faster.

252chevyboyz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the community and wow the sandbox is quite a few miles across the pond. Hope everything is good in the part of Afgan. your in. Feel free to ask questions and opinions. Hope you enjoy the stay

OP
L
Reaction score
My only question at this point how many ppl are having issues with closing a pop-up window.. when I do close one it in turn closes the entire browser.

Hawaiian Princess

Reaction score
welcome to the forum! oh im getting mine soon as WiFi is available! got some work to do on that baby lol...I see u met my favorite guys already.

Swype with an Aloha from Hawaii

cbush16

Reaction score
Hi! My hubby is getting ready to head back there soon. We are due for an upgrade and considering the 2 Global.
What is the coverage like over there? And what is the cost to call back to the states, do you know?
Thanks!

OP
L
Reaction score
Hi! My hubby is getting ready to head back there soon. We are due for an upgrade and considering the 2 Global.
What is the coverage like over there? And what is the cost to call back to the states, do you know?
Thanks!

So the big thing ks what kind of data plan do you already have. Verizon no longer offers the unlimited. International data plan that I have. But it does work really well and I have. Been out in some remote places. I would only use it on data as it is almost $3/m and if you got international data you can use gtalk and e-mail all day. Let me know if you got anything else you are curious about.