New from NJ

60xlch

Reaction score
Hi everyone. Glad I found this site. Still using my old Motorola Barrage flip with a non readable front screen and looking to update to a smart phone. My wife still is using an old LG flip. I'm in the marine repair business so I'm a bit tuff on a phone. Currently on month to month with Verizon so we can change carriers. I'm thinking Costco for a phone as there customer service is great. Target and Best Buy are close as well. I want to spend as little as possible for the phone, and the plan. Primary use for me is talking and internet, Pandora and a good camera. Friends say 2 gig is plenty. Need an easy to operate and navigate phone with great battery life. Saw good reviews foe the LG-G2 4g lte. Need help in selections. Way to many phone choices. Help!
Thanks in advance
Matt

leeshor

Gold Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum

Your comment abnout being tough on phones seems to me to be key. I would look at the Samsung Galaxy S4 Active as an option. The LG is a great phone but the difference in size alone between the one you are using and the LG may through you for a loop.;)

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
Welcome aboard Matt and good luck on your search!

Whatever phone you end up, definitely might consider a good case as a bit of added protection!

OP

60xlch

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum

Your comment abnout being tough on phones seems to me to be key. I would look at the Samsung Galaxy S4 Active as an option. The LG is a great phone but the difference in size alone between the one you are using and the LG may through you for a loop.;)
Thanks. Thats a main reason why i have not gotten a smart phone. The size, but I gotta get with the times and that's what cases are for. Will check out the Active as well. Starting my search today.

OP

60xlch

Reaction score
Welcome aboard Matt and good luck on your search!

Whatever phone you end up, definitely might consider a good case as a bit of added protection!
No doubt. The stronger the better. Any in particular you have used?
Thanks